Welcome to the PriSec web site. The PriSec research group is part of the department of mathematics and computer science at Karlstad University.
- 2014-12-19: Philipp Winter successfully defended his PhD thesis “Measuring and circumventing Internet censorship”.
- 2014-12-16: Stefan Berthold successfully defended his PhD thesis called “Inter-temporal Privacy Metrics”.
- 2014-02-27: Philipp Winter defended his licentiate thesis “Enhancing Censorship Resistance in the Tor Anonymity Network”.
- 2013-08-15: The paper “Formal Definitions for Usable Access Control Rule Sets From Goals to Metrics” which appeared at SOUPS and is co-authored by Leonardo received the distinguished paper award!
- 2013-01-08: The next to successfully defend his licentiate thesis “Privacy-Preserving Transparency-Enhancing Tools” was Tobias Pulls.
- 2012-12-03: Julio Angulo now successfully defended his licentate thesis “Usable privacy for digital transactions”.
- 2012-09-28: Shortly after Ge, Reine Lundin now successfully defended his PhD thesis as well. The title is “Guesswork and Entropy as Security Measures for Selective Encryption”.
- 2012-09-14: Ge Zhang successfully defended his PhD thesis entitled “Unwanted Traffic and Information Disclosure in VoIP Networks”.
- 2012-04-25: New web site online.